Our 32″ touchscreen tables for care homes are designed for maximum screen adjustment in both height and angle. This range of movement means the touchscreens can be used by residents:
- high level with screen facing forward – to allow a room of residents to watch a movie, listen to music, play bingo etc.
- low level with screen in tilted/easel position – to allow a resident to use the touchscreen while seated.
- low level with screen in tabletop position – to allow more than one resident to share the touchscreen and play our multi-player apps.
- mid level with screen in tilted or upright position – to allow the screen to be moved bedside.
Each touchscreen table has an in-built Android PC, Wifi connection and under table power on/off switch. Google Play store is on all PC’s allowing access to thousands of free Android apps/content.
Our touchscreen tables come pre-installed with thirty apps and can be used for:
- Group or 1 to 1 use
- video calling – Zoom, Messenger, Skype, etc
- watching old films/documentaries,
- listening to music
- learning/mind gym games
- drawing apps
- sensory apps – balloons, fireworks, fish
- puzzle and jigsaw games
- digital board games, such as Connect4, Dominoes, Jin Rummy etc.
- photo memories, news, etc.
Projected capacitive touch technology means the entire table top is edge to edge glass. The toughened glass table-top is water resistant making it easy to clean spills and to clean regularly for hygiene purposes.
The touchscreen table can be adjusted in height using our electrical height adjustment to low, mid and high level positions.
The angle of the screen can be adjusted in angle using our manual adjustment to upgright/face on, tabletop and easel/tilted positions.
Braked castors ensure a safe lock down of the touchscreen table, once it’s in the correct place.
What makes our touchscreen tables for care homes different?
- Unlike other companies selling touchscreen tables for care homes, our Android touchscreen tables are designed and made by us in the UK. You will be buying direct from the manufacturer.
- We know our product inside out because we designed it. Your product training and aftercare will always be delivered directly by us. We have always specialised in touchscreens since we started almost ten years ago – we don’t sell photocopiers, printers – just touchscreens and we are great at what we do.
- We have a complete easy to use system, which together with high quality finish makes our product range one of the best!
If you would like a demo of our care home touchscreen tables, please call us on 0151 8080 80 or get in touch for our pricelist using our enquiry form.